KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Evangel senior Heather Gahm, and sophomore, Victoria Fishback were named the Molten Heart of America Athletic Conference Attacker and Setter of the Week as announced by the league office Monday.
So. | Fair Grove, Mo. | Fair Grove HS
- Fishback helped pace the Evangel offense as the Crusaders went 5-0 during the week.
- She averaged 11.24 assists per set and tallied 191 assists
- Evangel did not lose a set during its Friday and Saturday tournament with four consecutive 3-0 sweeps to extend its winning streak to six.
Sr. | Lena, Ill. | Lena-Winslow HS
- Gahm averaged 4.29 kills per set and finished with 73 total kills
- Tallied a .331 hitting percentage during the week
- Helped Evangel finish 5-0 and posted 19 kills in a five-set win over MidAmerica Nazarene
- Added 11 blocks during the week including five against Tabor College
For the latest information on Evangel Athletics, follow the Crusaders on Facebook at Facebook.com/EvangelAthletics or go to www.EvangelAthletics.com. Fans can also receive updates on the team by downloading the Go Evangel Front Row App at EvangelAthletics.com/FrontRow available on Google Play and in the App Store.